Speech Language Therapy and ABA integrated into the natural classroom environment.
Research shows that success in reading, math, and writing is based on building strong social communication, language and phonology through PLAY. Our program is designed to give your child the foundation skills needed to be successful in the general education classroom.
Our program is based upon six core principles that incorporate ideas from the world renowned Finnish education system, National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), Social Thinking™ and best practices for early intervention in speech language pathology.
Our preschool program features:
- Smaller class sizes with a 3:1 ratio (child:adult)
- Individual Treatment Plans with ongoing progress monitoring
- Speech Language Therapy and ABA integrated into the classroom
- Curriculum based on the latest research in education for young children including Social Thinking: WE THINKERS ™
- Feeding therapy for picky eaters
- Parent education and training